Today is not very sunny tho but still a beautiful day.
I know I didn't write anything yesterday, but it was just a normal day, ping pong, work out, and a civil war movie, a good relaxing day!
We just got back from church. Today when they asked how many people were there for the first time I raised my hand and they gave me this amazing pen. The amazing part is that I've been asking to the Lord for a new pen to write in the meetings and stuff and he just answered me today. (BTW sorry for the bad pictures but I'm using pics from my cellphone cause I haven't been able to upload the pics of my camera).
How many times we've said to our selves that we shouldn't pray for this or that because is just too small to bother God with something like this? Today the Lord showed me that He wants me to know that I'm totally dependent of Him, that I should trust that Hes going to meet all the needs that I have, even the smallest ones if I just seek His kingdom first. How awesome is that God can tell you all that stuff through just a simple pen?
After church Mr G. invited us to stop at Boston market to eat lunch with Him, it was delicious, I mean totalmente riquizimo!!! He told us some riddles and we were trying to figure them out and stuff, we had a great time.
When we were on our way to Church Mr G. was shearing with us Psalm 15 and he was teaching us a few tips to memorize it, they were so helpful!
This passage brought to my mind one day that I was reading the Bible and came across this verse:
4
One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
I Knew that this wasn't true in my heart so I asked the Lord to teach me what to do to be in his presence, and guess where he took me? yes to Psalm 15
I'm gonna leave it here for you guys so you can see it
1 Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
Who may live on your holy mountain?
2 The one whose walk is blameless,
who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from their heart;
3 whose tongue utters no slander,
who does no wrong to a neighbor,
and casts no slur on others;
4 who despises a vile person
but honors those who fear the Lord;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
and does not change their mind;
5 who lends money to the poor without interest;
who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
Whoever does these things
will never be shaken
After reading it, the Lord was like "Here you go now you know what tot do!" I was in shock so I turned several pages to try to read an other Psalm and I ended up landing on Psalm 24, WOW!!! I was about to die
Psalm 24
3 Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord?
Who may stand in his holy place?
4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not trust in an idol
or swear by a false god.
5 They will receive blessing from the Lord
and vindication from God their Savior.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
who seek your face, God of Jacob.
Are you serious?!?! I mean come on! How in the world could this happen? Before I was like, "Are you Lord talking to me?" but then I realized that he was slapping me in the face with His Word haha. His Word is there but we will not find His Insights to our lives if we do not seek Him with our whole hearts.
It would be awesome if you guys could be thinking about this and meditate on this awesome passages.
Well I have to go we are getting ready to receive the ladies that are coming from their Journey, looking forward to hear those amazing testimonies of the power of God doing amazing things in their lives.
Lets keep on conquering giants!!!!
The Lord be with you all!
-Nate

No comments:
Post a Comment