This is my first blog and I really have no idea what to say right now, but the Lord's blessed me so much that I'm in awe of all that Hes been doing so far. I am gonna leave you with this super cool mummy like box that we made for my Sister +Amy Killian 's amazing, expensive guitar.
Wow and btw Starbucks has been sending us coffee every day for 3 days in a row for free. I mean can there be something better than this?
If anybody wants some coffee just come to the mail room and under the table you'll find the boxes with the coffee in it, so please serve yourself.
Well gotta get out of here, im going to play volleyball, basketball and of course as a good Mexican i have to play soccer too.
I want to leave you with this insight:
This is a Rhema the Lord used today to speak to my life, hope it does to yours too!!!
James 1:2-5 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let the perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature complete, not lacking anything. if any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
I know that many times we thank God for the good thinks he allows to happen in our lives, but have we ever stopped and said thanks for the trials that he allows in our lives? Have we ever considered that He is developing perseverance that we may be maturer in Him and in His Word?
It would be nice if you could think about that!
May the Lord bless you always. Lets keep on conquering these giants
-Nate (Maudo lol)
instagram @natt1610



No comments:
Post a Comment